American Association of Pharmacy Technicians
This award is to show thanks to our members that have shown
great dedication, devotion and faithfulness to AAPT and our
Nominations shall be presented to the national office between April 1st and
June 30th of each year. Nomination will be turned over to the Executive
Board at their yearly meeting at Convention. The Board will vote on the
recipient, and the award will be given at the closing Award's Banquet.
The Nominee must be present to win.
Guidelines for Nominee Qualifications:
1. Each nominee shall be active member of AAPT, and shall have been
an active member for the past five (5) years.
2. No nominee shall be a current member of the Executive Board,
House of Representatives, or a past recipient of the award.
3. Each nominee must have attended three (3) of the past five (5)
National Conventions, and must be present at current Convention,
for nomination to be considered.
4. Each nominee shall submit a current Resume or Curriculum Vitae, to
the National Office (nominee will be contacted upon nomination).
Guidelines for Nominations:
1. The nominator must be an active member of AAPT.
2. The nominator shall submit a letter of recommendation, which
focuses on the nominee's dedication to pharmacy practice, to the
National Office before the June 30th deadline.
Please forward nominations to:
PO Box 1447
Greensboro, NC 27402