4-Pack | Pharmacy Law consists of 4 continuing education topics focused on patient safety. 4-Pack | Pharmacy Law carries a total of 4 CE which includes 4 recorded lectures
and completion of the quiz associated with each topic.
Topic 1 is How the “Equitable Community Access to Pharmacist Services Act” Impacts Pharmacy
Presented by Dr. Don Klepser, PhD, MBA University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Pharmacy- Nebraska
Topic 2 is Beyond Professionalism
Presented by Dr. Logan Franck, PharmD University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Pharmacy- Nebraska
Topic 3 is Med Rec to MTM- the Pharmacy Technician’s Role
Presented by Dr. Chris Zaleski, Pharm D University of Nebraska Medical Center- Nebraska
Topic 4 is Making the Case for Advanced Pharmacy Technicians
Presented by Zachary Green, CPhT Ass. Director Partnership Development PTCB- Washington D.C.
Type of Activity: Pharmacy Law (UAN) #JA0000319-9999-23-048-H03-T
Accredited for: 4 CE
Release Date: Aug 21, 2023
Expiration Date: Aug 22, 2025
Estimated time to complete activity: 4 hours
Upon successful completion of this knowledge-based CPE activity, pharmacy technicians should be able to:
- Discuss how the ECAPS Act will impact the provision of pharmacy services, including point-of-care testing.
- Recognize the AAPT Code of Ethics.
- Describe the techniques and basic components of a patient interview, including tips and tricks to help manage medication reconciliation and medication therapy management interviews.
- Discuss state and federal regulations that impact pharmacy technician roles and responsibilities.
Instructions to complete this continuing pharmacy technician education (CPE) activity.
- Click on each of the 4 videos to view the recorded lecture. Viewing the entire lecture is a required element of this CPE.
- After viewing the recorded lectures, click PAY TO GET QUIZ. The link takes you to your cart to pay for the quiz.
- After paying for the quiz, receive an email with a unique link to take the quiz and claim CE.
- Copy and paste the unique link into your browser search engine.
- Provide profile information- NABP e-Profile ID # and DOB (mmdd) are required.
- Complete the quiz with a minimum score of 80%. You are allowed 3 opportunities to reach this minimum score.
- Complete the activity evaluation form.
- Transcript information will be sent to the NABP CPE Monitor Service. Please allow 4 weeks for the credit to appear in your account.