Type of Activity: Knowledge (UAN) # JA4008162-9999-19-836-H01-T
Accredited for: 1 hour
Release Date: June 3, 2019
Expiration Date: June 3, 2021
Estimated time to complete activity: 1 hour
Upon successful completion of this knowledge-based CPE activity, pharmacy technicians should be able to:
- List presentation, symptoms and diagnostic criteria of major depressive disorder.
- Recommend an optimal therapeutic regimen.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the selected therapy.
About the Presenters
Dr. Tammielee Demler, University of Buffalo School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences
Instructions to complete this continuing pharmacy technician education (CPE) topic.
- Click WATCH to view the 1-hour recorded lecture. Viewing the entire lecture is a required element of this CPE.
- After viewing the recorded lecture, click TAKE TEST to take the test. The link takes you to CME University where you will login or register if you are a new user (takes less than 1 minute). Have your NABP number and DOB (MM/DD) handy. Once logged in to CME University, follow these steps:
- At the top of the Home page, in the box labeled, “Find Post-Test/Evaluation by Course”, type in the code emailed to you after paying for the CPE. Then, hit enter
- Click on the CPE title that you have completed from the list
- Select the type of credit you wish to receive
- Complete the test with a score of 75%. You are allowed 3 opportunities to reach this minimum score.
- Complete the activity evaluation form.
- Transcript information will be sent to the NABP CPE Monitor Service. Please allow 4 weeks for the credit to appear in your account.
- Optional: Lecture notes are included if you choose to review.