Type of Activity: Pharmacy Law (UAN) # JA4008162-9999-21-118-H03-T
Accredited for: 1 hour
Release Date: January 13, 2023
Expiration Date: January 13, 2025
Estimated time to complete activity: 1 hour
Upon successful completion of this knowledge-based CPE activity, pharmacy technicians should be able to:
- Describe advanced roles for pharmacy technicians
- Evaluate current research regarding advanced pharmacy technician roles
- Summarize the regulatory landscape impacting pharmacy technicians’ education, training, and responsibilities
- Review the development of advanced pharmacy technician credentials
About the Presenters
Zachary Green, CPhT Associate Director, Partnership Development, Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) — Washington, DC
Instructions to complete this continuing pharmacy technician education (CPE) topic.
- Click WATCH VIDEO to view the recorded lecture. Viewing the entire lecture is a required element of this CPE.
- After viewing the recorded lecture, click PAY TO GET TEST CODE and then TAKE TEST to take the test. The link takes you to CME University where you will login or register if you are a new user (takes less than 1 minute). Have your NABP number and DOB (MM/DD) handy. Once logged in to CME University, follow these steps:
- At the top of the Home page, in the box labeled, “Find Post-Test/Evaluation by Course”, type in the code emailed to you after paying for the CPE. Then, hit enter
- Click on the CPE title that you have completed from the list
- Select the type of credit you wish to receive
- Complete the test with a score of 75%. You are allowed 3 opportunities to reach this minimum score.
- Complete the activity evaluation form.
- Transcript information will be sent to the NABP CPE Monitor Service. Please allow 4 weeks for the credit to appear in your account.