Type of Activity: Drug Therapy (ID) CES #G-23-001-155-01T
Accredited for: 1 hour
Release Date: February 20, 2023
Expiration Date: February 20, 2025
Estimated time to complete activity: 1 hour
Upon successful completion of this knowledge-based CPE activity, pharmacy technicians should be able to:
- Discuss melatonin physiology involving the pineal gland related to circadian and non-circadian rhythms in sleep activity.
- Describe the function of melatonin for managing biological clock regulation, sleep and inflammation to promote wellness.
- Articulate the scope of the melatonin dietary supplement industry and the current research-based health benefits.
About the Presenter
Alyson Hanish, PhD, MSN, RN Assistant Professor at the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Nursing- Nebraska
Instructions to complete this continuing pharmacy technician education (CPE) topic
- Click on the PAY TO GET TEST CODE button to have access to the test as you complete the topic.
- Click on the WATCH button to view the 1-hour recorded lecture.
- Complete the test after viewing the recorded lecture. Complete and submit the test by using the link received by email after paying for the topic.
- Complete the test with a score of 75%. You are allowed 3 opportunities to reach this minimum score.
- Completion Certificate will be emailed to you after successful completion of the topic.
- NOTE: NABP CPE Monitor is NOT updated with this CPE. Use your Completion Certificate to write in CPE when renewing Certification with PTCB, ExCPT or state-specific certifying entity. Please allow 2 weeks for the Completion Certificate to arrive in your email.
- Important: Review CPE CREDIT INFORMATION. Determine that your State Board of Pharmacy accepts CES-accredited CPE.