Type of Activity: Patient Safety (UAN) #JA0000319-9999-23-009-H05-T
Accredited for: 1 CE
Release Date: March 1, 2023
Expiration Date: February 28, 2026
Estimated time to complete activity: 1 hour
Upon successful completion of this knowledge-based CPE activity, pharmacy technicians should be able to:
- Discuss the goals and purpose of a patient interview.
- Describe the basic components and techniques of a patient interview.
- Summarize how a patient interview can be performed including the dos and don’ts.
About the Presenter
Christopher Zaleski, PharmD Pharmacy Supervisor Nebraska Medicine — Omaha, NE
Instructions to complete this continuing pharmacy technician education (CPE) topic.
- Click WATCH VIDEO to view the recorded lecture. Viewing the entire lecture is a required element of this CPE.
- After viewing the recorded lecture, click PAY TO GET QUIZ. The link takes you to your cart to pay for the test.
- After paying for the test, receive an email with a unique link to take the test and claim CE.
- Copy and paste the unique link into your browser search engine.
- Provide profile information- NABP e-Profile ID # and DOB (mmdd) are required.
- Complete the test with a minimum score of 80%. You are allowed 3 opportunities to reach this minimum score.
- Complete the activity evaluation form.
- Transcript information will be sent to the NABP CPE Monitor Service. Please allow 4 weeks for the credit to appear in your account.