Type of Activity: Patient Safety (ID) CES #G-22-002-155-05T
Accredited for: 1 hour
Release Date: March 10, 2022
Expiration Date: March 10, 2024
Estimated time to complete activity: 1 hour
Upon successful completion of this knowledge-based CPE activity, pharmacy technicians should be able to:
- List the critical elements of an 8-point check on a prescription.
- Investigate the consequences of a prescription that was incorrectly verified.
- Create a prescription checking process that successfully identifies with the individual verifying the prescription.
About the Presenter
Robin Andrade, Registered Pharmacy Technician- Ontario, Canada
Instructions to complete this continuing pharmacy technician education (CPE) topic
- Click on the PAY TO GET TEST CODE button to have access to the test as you complete the topic.
- Click on the WATCH button to view the 1-hour recorded lecture.
- Complete the test after viewing the recorded presentation . Complete and submit the test by using the link received by email after paying for the topic.
- Complete the test with a score of 75%. You are allowed 3 opportunities to reach this minimum score.
- Completion Certificate will be emailed to you after successful completion of the topic.
- NOTE: NABP CPE Monitor is NOT updated with this CPE. Use your Completion Certificate to write in CPE when renewing Certification with PTCB, ExCPT or state-specific certifying entity. Please allow 2 weeks for the Completion Certificate to arrive in your email.
- Important: Review CPE CREDIT INFORMATION. Determine that your State Board of Pharmacy accepts CES-accredited CPE.