Type of Activity: Pharmacy Law (ID) CES #M000152-03T
Accredited for: 1 hour
Release Date: February 8, 2020
Expiration Date: January 31, 2023
Estimated time to complete activity: 1 hour
Upon successful completion of this knowledge-based CPE activity, pharmacy technicians should be able to:
- Discuss the evidence for using vaping as a method for nicotine cessation
- Cite laws concerning the selling of nicotine products to minors
- Revise in-take questioning to gather information on vaping
About the Presenter
Dr. Ally Dering-Anderson BA, PharmD, RP Clinical Associate Professor in the Department of Pharmacy Practice and Science at the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Pharmacy- Omaha
Instructions to complete this continuing pharmacy technician education (CPE) topic
- Click on the PAY TO GET TEST CODE button to have access to the test as you complete the topic.
- Click on the WATCH button to view the 1-hour recorded lecture.
- Follow along with recorded lectures by clicking on the PRESENTATION NOTES button.
- Complete the test after viewing the recorded lecture & presentation notes. Complete and submit the test by using the link received by email after paying for the topic.
- Complete the test with a score of 75%. You are allowed 3 opportunities to reach this minimum score.
- Completion Certificate will be emailed to you after successful completion of the topic. NABP CPE Monitor is NOT updated with this CPE. Use your Completion Certificate to write in CPE when renewing Certification with PTCB, ExCPT or state-specific certifying entity. Please allow 2 weeks for the Completion Certificate to arrive in your email.
- Important: Review CPE CREDIT INFORMATION. Determine that your State Board of Pharmacy accepts CES-accredited CPE.