Description: Work Relationships is accredited for 2 hours of Continuing Pharmacy Technician Education (CPE).
Generally, CPE credit awarded is equal to estimated time spent completing the activity. The Work Relationships topic includes recorded lecture, a handout to read and completion of the quiz.
Accredited for: 2 Continuing Pharmacy Technician Education (CPE) hours (CPE Identifier CES #M000149-04T)
Fee: $2 non-member | free member
Release Date: February 9, 2019/March 2021
Expiration Date: March 1, 2023
- Identify issues that require teamwork and how unique professional standards compliment the entire pharmacy team.
- Differentiate teamwork traits that contribute to productivity, efficiency and patient satisfaction.
About the Presenters
Brittney Boterman, Pharm.D. Candidate
Dr. Sarah Bailey, PharmD., Pharmacy Resident
Judy Neville, CPhT, Director of Pharmacy Technician Education
Dr. Vincent Jorn, PharmD., Director of Community based Pharmacy
Instructions to complete continuing pharmacy technician education (CPE) topics:
- Click on the PAY TO GET TEST CODE button to have access to the test as you complete each topic.
- Click on the WATCH button to view recorded lecture.
- Follow along with recorded lecture by clicking on the PRESENTATION NOTES button.
- Click on the HANDOUT button to review topic information.
- Complete the quiz after viewing the recorded lecture, presentation notes and handouts. Complete and submit the quiz by using the link received by email after paying for the topic.
- Complete the quiz with a score of 75%. You are allowed 3 opportunities to reach this minimum score.
- Completion Certificate will be emailed to you after successful completion of the topic. NABP CPE Monitor is NOT updated with this CPE. Use your Completion Certificate to write in CPE when renewing Certification with PTCB, ExCPT or state-specific certifying entity. Please allow 2 weeks for the Completion Certificate to arrive in your email.
- Important: Review CPE CREDIT INFORMATION. Determine that your State Board of Pharmacy accepts CES-accredited CPE.
About Continuing Education Credits:
Continuing Education Credits provided by Continuing Education Services (CES) a part of American Association of Pharmacy Technicians (AAPT).
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
CES requires instructors, planners, managers and other individuals who are in a position to control the content of this activity to disclose any real or apparent conflict of interest they may have as related to the content of this activity. CES is committed to providing high quality CPE activities and related materials that promote improvements or quality in healthcare and not a specific proprietary business interest of a commercial interest.
Presenters have nothing to disclose.
Participants have an implied responsibility to use the newly acquired information to enhance patient outcomes and their own professional development. Any procedures or other courses for patient care discussed or suggested in this activity should not be used by participants without review, recommendation, and approval of authorities.