Course Info Here Investigational Drug Service Pharmacy Technician Course
- 100% online courses with live lecture
- Delivered by 3, 1-hour live Zoom sessions. First class is on June 1, 2022 @ 7pmCST. Course concludes August 15. Next class starting date TBD.
- Textbook assignments with self-paced homework
- Earn 2.25 CPE
- Pass the final exam to add the in-D status to your CPhT credential CPhT, in-D
Earning an in-D credential in Investigational Drug Specialist Pharmacy Technician is separate and distinct from CPhT. The Investigational Drug Specialist Pharmacy Technician course helps fill knowledge gaps and increase skills associated with the role and responsibilities of a pharmacy technician specializing in Investigational Drug Services.
*Textbook required for purchase from Amazon
1. ldentify qualifications needed for the lnvestigational Drug Service (IDS) Pharmacy Technician role
2. Explain the background of an lnvestigational Drug Service
3. Define common terminology used with investigational drugs
4. State an overview of lnvestigational Drugs
5. Summarize the pharmacy technician role & responsibilities in fulfilling Investigational Drug Services within the pharmacy
6. Develop forms used for investigational drug documentation
7. Demonstrate accuracy when completing required information on an investigational drug form
Continuing Pharmacy Education Statement
Learning the Process of an Investigational Drug Service Pharmacy Technician
Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates these continuing education activities for 2.25 contact hours (0.225 CEUs) of the
Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
JA4008162-9999-21-3055-L04-T Type of Education: Knowledge
Refund Policy: Course registrants are able to cancel registration & receive refund less a $35 processing fee the course start date. Cancellations after this date will not be refunded. A written request for cancellation is required.