CALLING FOR AAPT ALLEGIANCE AWARD NOMINEES
This award is to show gratitude to AAPT members who have shown great dedication, devotion and faithfulness to AAPT and our pharmacy profession. Nominations must be submitted to the national office between April 1 and June 30. Nomination will be turned over to AAPT leadership & Executive Officers at their annual meeting held during annual Convention. AAPT leadership & Executive Officers will vote on the recipient and the award will be given at the Annual National Convention Award Banquet. The Nominee must be present to win. See past Award recipients here Awards
Guidelines for Nominee Qualifications
- Nominee shall hold active membership with AAPT and shall have been an active member for the past four (4) years.
- No nominee shall be a current member of the AAPT Leadership Team, Executive Officer or a past recipient of the award.
- Each nominee must have attended three (3) of the past five (5) National Conventions and must be present at current Convention for nomination to be considered.
Guidelines for Nominations
- The nominator must be a member of AAPT.
- The nominator shall use this link or the physical address show below to submit to AAPT National Office 1) a letter of recommendation which focuses on the nominee’s dedication to pharmacy practice 2) current Resume or Curriculum Vitae of the nominee.
- Nominations must be submitted between April 1 and June 30 to be considered for award.
Submit Applications To:
P.O. Box 391043
Omaha, NE 68139
Electronically Submit Nomination here